Happy Birthday to me!
You guys, are seriously the best friends ever. The phone calls, text messages, cards and facebook comments make me feel so loved!
In light of the recent "5 things about you" thing going around on instgram I thought I would share 27 things about myself.
1. I still sleep with my baby blanket.
2. I have been scuba diving for 15 years--sayyyy whhhha?!?! I feel so old 'remembering' things from that long ago.
3. I dislike A LOT of foods- most of which I have never even tasted in my life- I hate them and refuse to eat them because of their smells.
4. I have 5 vehicles in 11 years of driving.
5. I check blogger like 234543 times a day- yet rarely have been posting lately.
6. I facebook stalk people like nobodies business.
7. I use to hate being alone, now I like being by myself.
8. I hate running with a passion- every year I always try to 'become a runner' and it lasts a week.
9. When I get rich I am going to take in every single puppy in the world that doesn't have a home or a family and LOVE IT LONG TIME!
10. I have always wanted to start my own humanitarian organization teaching other people the importance of being self reliant.
11. I want to see the 7 wonders of the world *And, I will!
12. I love people watching.
13. I have a 2 inch scar on my left temple from falling and cracking my head open when I was little
14. I use to pretend I was a vampire slayer when I was younger(wooden stakes, 'holy water' in pill bottles)
15. I always have and always WILL love boy bands. No matter how much anyone makes fun of me.
16. My goal in life is to buy a food truck and travel all over North America
17. When I was little I wanted to be a marine biologist because Free Willy was my favorite movie in the entire world.
18. Both of my parents were raised as only children only to find out they each of 1-3 sibblings they didn't know about.
20. I've never shot a gun
21. I want to go bob sledding so bad
22. I want to go on a dog sled tour.
23. When I was in highschool I had a car named Rhonda, I was never allowed to take her on the highway because she was a break down waiting to happen, but I always use to take her to Lethbridge with my friends. **Sorry Dad, but it's 10 years later, I can't get in trouble now**
24. I want a lot of kids. Foster, Adopted and biological
25. Diet coke solves all of lifes problems.
26. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up
27. I have always wanted to be a female General Authority(what are they called- General Auxillary) HA!
And, since posts are boring without picture- here's some photos from this year. Random photos!