Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Everyone Needs a little....


Angie Aneca in their lives.

Can I puh-lease just tell you how much I love this woman! She is the GREATEST! I met her back in April and it feels like I've known her my entire life. I've never laughed so hard. Cried so randomly. Stayed up too late. Done things I know were stupid. Let someone convince me to do such stupid things. And. Had so much fun.

Angie is one funny person. She is one of the most spontaneous people I know, so when you try to plan something with her-assume 99% of the time that it doesn't actually happen, because of something 'better' that she's thought of. I'm not the MOST spontaneous person ever. She's crazy. We balance each other out.

I just spent 3 random, crazy, insane days with her. I'm so sad she moved away and I miss her so so so much.

Love ya woman!

1 comment:

Shelby said...

Just found you on instagram, I'm your newest follower on there and your blog! I'd love it if you followed back. I'm also having a blog hop on Tuesday, you should come and link up!:)

Shelby xoxo