Wednesday, September 5, 2012

.

Where do I begin?

Over the past 3 weeks I've started 4 or 5 posts. Never knowing where to take them.
Never knowing what I want to tell the world.

Here are some things I've learned lately. Things that I know aren't just beneficial to me. But to everyone.

:Nothing is as scary as regret
:Everything has a price
:Never settle for medocracy.
:Diet coke solves EVERYTHING.
:Somethings in life that scare you, are the things in life you should be chasing
:Just because someone is pretty and quiet. Doesn't mean they're snobs
:Everyone is going to have an opinion about everything. Make that choice. And. Own it.
:The only perfect timing is Gods timing.
:No need to compare your behind the scenes- to someone else's highlights.
:Just because you have a bad day doesn't mean you have a bad life


Life has taught me quite a few lessons lately. I've learned to be more okay alone. I've also learned that no matter who you are, and what you're doing- people will talk. They will have an opinion whether good or bad. They don't matter.. Make your choice and LOVE it.

I am about to embark on a new chapter of my life. I am beyond excited! I know that no matter what I do- If I can remember these things that I've learnt, and build upon them I will be nothing short of successful. Which is a good thing. Because. I won't settle for less.

Four words that I want to keep living by are:: Self Mastery, Discipline, Faith and Trust in myself and my abilities to accomplish everything that I have set out to do with honour and full purpose.


What is some of the simple life lessons that you've learned recently.

xo.

L.

1 comment:

Courtney B said...

I LOVED this post! Seriously, the best reminder EVER! You are amazing :)
I have to admit that I agree with everything you said EXCEPT the diet coke. I'm going to have to say that Dr Pepper is what makes everything ok in my life ;)