Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter



As I sit here with a belly full of yummy food that my mama has so graciously prepared for our family. I have so much gratitude for my Saviour. For his humble birth, his earthly ministry and for the amazing sacrifice in which he has made. A sacrifice he has made on my behalf so that I might achieve my full purpose. So that I am able to come to this earth to gain a body, be tested and return to live with my Father in Heaven again.

The gospel of Jesus Christ gives me hope for my future. It gives me comfort during trials that I endure. It gives me something to live for in this life.

I sure hope that everyone enjoys this weekend. Enjoys the time spent with family and in reflection during this sacred season.

1 comment:

Courtney B said...

LOVE this! Happy Easter, sweet friend!