Monday, April 9, 2012

{Winter blues....but. it's Spring}

I don't even know how to start off this blog post.

First off. I'd sure like to know what the HECK is going on with my emotions.
Can I blame it on the horrible diet, lack of exercise and my off sleeping habits.

I guess everyone is allowed to have a pity party every once in a while. I guess that's why I write in my blog. I kind of miss my old school journal. I use to get way more personal in there, than I do on here.

so. lets do this...shall we?

1. I am getting annoyed that my foot is in a stupid walking cast. It doesn't hurt at all while it's in the boot, but the minute I take that thing off. It hurts so bad. Lets not even get started on the weight of my blankets at night. That is enough to keep me awake.

2. I hate arguing with people about money. I also, don't like to be taken advantage of when it comes to my generosity.

3. After 3 weeks of eating junk and fast food while on vacation. My body is screaming for vegetables and fruit. Therefore tomorrow for breakfast I am having a big bowl of strawberries, kiwi's and cantelope. Lunch is a big steaming bowl of green beans, carrots and chicken. Bring on the cleanses.

4. I feel like everyone is out to get me. Why? I don't know. I feel like I don't know who my friends are. Which has brought me to my next point. I am going to do me for a little while. I am going to regroup. I am going to hit the gym(when I am cleared). I am going to do things that I put off doing because I am busy doing other things.

5. I miss a lot of my friends that don't live in Calgary. Like really really REALLY miss them.

6. I am not really sure where I fit in, in Calgary right now. I am in the middle of getting the courage to make some changes in my life. Job. Place I live. I feel like I need a new scene. Now will I ever do these things? Ha. Stay Tuned.

Well. Those are just a few of the things on my mind right now. Kind of jumbled. Doesn't really make sense. But it's whats on my mind none the less.

What's on your mind right now?

xo.
L.

No comments: