Sunday, March 4, 2012

Kangoo




Are these boots not the coolest? Don't they remind you of Moon Boots.. Maybe I'm just old and remember those as a kid. But they were the coolest. Loved them.

Anyways it's like a zumba/aerobics class. The boots are wicked. They're just like rollerblades. It's a total body workout. I am still super sore from yesterdays class. My quads and my hams burned. Fact:: My knee never hurt during the class. My knee still doesn't hurt. It's a lot of plyometrics. Which wasn't exactly my forte over the last year.

But. Now it is. They're offering the class at the gym I go to. The instructor is like the top Kangoo instructor in Canada. She has a rocking bod. The classes are $20 a class, or $150/month x 3 classes a week. <--- that is crazy expensive. Boots are $300. Two months worth of classes. So, needless to say I am ordering a pair of kangoo boots. I am going to take the classes(at a reduced rate) and during the spring and summer I will kangoo around Princes' Island Park(so gorgeous) I use to run/rollerblade there every saturday. So why not Kangoo?

Carrie is going to order kangoo boots. We've decided that she needs to get some too. Great investment. She'll have mad hops for next season. Awesome. Right?

I think next to spin, this has got to be one of my favourite forms of cardio. However, I have found out... I am absolutely horrible and following choreographed routines. The worst. How did I dance for so many years? I'll never know. But, I am so glad I found this. I think everyone should search out a kangoo group in their area, and give it a try. If you love it. Invest in some boots, and do your own zumba, or aerobics DVD's.

Sorry for the rambling. I just love.love.love this new form of cardio and just had to share it with everyone.

Hope ya'll had fabulous weekend. I sure did.

xo.
L.

No comments: