Thursday, March 22, 2012

.

Remember how I said I wanted it to be Thursday at 4:30?

Well. Apparently I accidentally booked today off too. So really I wanted it to be Wednesday at 4:30.

Thank goodness. I am a P-R-O-C-R-A-S-T-I-N-A-T-O-R. So I had to shower, pack, do laundry, fill my jeep, clean my jeep, find my suitcase (Thanks Saren for letting me borrow yours) all last night. But since I had today off. I didn't do ANY of that last night, and am finishing the final touches right now.

Today. I got to catch up on some sleep. Finish my laundry. Pack my clothes. Pack my "hair/beauty" stuff <---- I have a whole duffle bag for that. When did I get so high maintenance? ugh.

I am off to meet bestie for her birthday lunch. Goin' to get a few last minute things! Then we're offfffffffffff...



I went to bed. It was gorgeous. I woke up. It's FREAKIN' snowing.

Welp. See ya'll in Utah. I'm out!

xo.
L.

No comments: