Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Life is precious!

http://www.bizjournals.com/mobile/jacksonville/news/2012/02/08/horizon-lines-ship-rescues-sailboat.html

**copy and paste the link**


Please read this article. One of my friends and his brother and nephew were sailing from Mexico to Hawaii and were 400 some odd miles off the coast of Hawaii when they went thru their second storm.

My Roomate is headed to Hawaii sunday and was suppose to be sailing from Hawaii to Kaui next week with the boys. Instead she is headed there to pick up the boys. So glad everyone is okay!

So grateful for prayer, and for the Lord in watching out for Mitch, his nephew and brother. This could have been a lot worse!

I just wanted to post this real quick. I know it's been a couple weeks since I last posted and I promise I have a couple random posts, as well as my birthday post to finish, once I get a little time I'll be doing a major blog post soon.



xo.
L.

1 comment:

Jessica Ruud said...

Beautiful post! And I agree. Let's be friends for sure :)