Tuesday, February 28, 2012

indescisive much.

I'm pretty sure that should be my middle name.

I am it's not a secret that I've been having a hard time calling Calgary home. And. It's not a secret that I'm not exactly INlove with my job either.

Probably because when planning my life out at the ripe ol' age of 17 I never thought of myself as a 26 year old working woman in Canada. Honestly. Nope. Not at all. <----Jokes on me for thinking that I can plan my life out, and have it go off without a hitch.

HA.

So over the last month or so I've been thinking alot about what would make me happy. Thinking about the things in my life that aren't what I want them to be, and how to change them. Most of them have to do with my career. The good thing about being in the healthcare profession is that if I wanted to make a transition to something else I could pretty easily.

So. Without further stalling. Here is what I've come up with.

-Join the Canadian Armed Forces and have them pay for my school while getting my butt kicked at bootcamp and finally getting a 6pac.

-Getting my Masters in Hospital Management. You've heard of Chief of Staff(MD) right? Well. I'd be their boss. Talk about a power trip. Yup. Queen of the world.

-I've always been a hands on girl. And I've recently had a conversation with a Orthopedic Tech (aka.Caster) The person who sets, and casts breaks. Pretty cool huh? I've always loved stuff like that.

-I want to get a degree in nutrition. I have the worst eating habits ever. I'm actually texting a friend of mine about it right now. A degree in nutrition would be fun.

So. Life coaches. Help me out. I fully realize that this isn't something that anyone else can help me with. I just feel so stagnent. I haven't been in school for a while, and I for some reason alawys feel like I'm not accomplishing much unless I am learning, or doing something new. So. I feel like a bump on a log. Everytime I've prayed about it. I get the "you do what you wanna do." So I know whatever I choose to do it'll be good for me. When I pray about leaving Calgary(cause I'd love to) I keep getting "nope. stay here. You're needed for something" Yet. I have no idea what that is.

p.s. Does anyone stop and realize how fast sickness' comes on. I felt great this morning. Now. I want to die. I'm pretty sure I'm getting some sort of sinus thing. Dear Carrie, If you gave me your sinus infection I will punch you hard(after nationals) Sincerely: Lachele

xo.
L

No comments: