Sunday, September 18, 2011

Mama Chelle Belle.

Yep. That was my name ALLLLLL last week.

and. I survived. However. I've learned a few things.

1. I can never be a single mother.

2. I am not ready to be a full time mother.

... Kait had to go out of town for a figure competition *Congrats to her for getting 3rd place in her class* Freakin da bomb. So I got to play mama to her beautiful little lady. We were off to a little bit of a rough start, however I'm still alive, she is still alive and no harm came upon either one of us.

I got myself, a 6 year old up,ready, fed, and out the door before I work normally even wake up. Props to me. I was exausted at the end of the day. However, now that I know I can wake up early. I've decided to do it more often. I'm hitting up a pre work -workout at 6am every morning to go along with my evening workout(my dress was a little tight at my dress fitting last night) Desperate times call for desperate measures.

We had a little bit of a tramatic experience. She lost her tooth, and the tooth fairy forgot to come night 1. And on night 2 he left her some moola, but forgot to take the tooth. Try explaining that one to a 6 year old. "uhhh, I'm not sure mini...maybe his tooth fairy bag was full" -- "yah, that's probably it, well then I'm going keep it and next time I lose a tooth, I'll pretend to have lost it at the same time and get extra money" -- Yes, that little girl is my niece. I've taught her well... way to cheat the system little lady.

I had a lot of fun playing with her for the week I was with her. I missed my social life a little bit, so we came into the city and hung out with my friend Saren and her adorable daughter Tenley on Friday night, then Saturday we had a party at my house and she was the life of the party.

Life is great.

I want to leave you with a little quote that has gotten me thru alot lately.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for is." --Joseph Campbell.

I'm just patiently waiting for the life that is waiting for me...cause clearly the life I have planned isn't the one that is suppose to be waiting for me.

xoxo.

L.

No comments: