Friday, May 27, 2011

I'm PREGNANT!!!!

I know... I know..... It's okay to ask questions..like how? When? and Who is the Father..I'll answer them ;)

It's one of the reasons I've been SO tired lately. It all made sense on Wednesday night. Or....so Gerber thought..

I came home from the gym Tuesday night and there was a little sticky note from the post office saying they had come to drop a package off but since I wasn't home I had to go get it.

I had done quite a bit of online shopping while I was off after my knee surgery and so I thought it was a random order I had forgotten all about.

When I picked up the package it was in a huge box.

I opened it up. And this is what came out



This looks like a pretty solid bag. Right? Right!

Until I saw this...




Ummm...well no. But I bet after I look at what's inside I will be...

This is what's inside.



...and....




Everything a new mother will need.

....So unless I missed something VERY important.... I'm not pregnant. And. If I missed that 'something important' then I'm guessing it's not all it's cracked up to be and I.actually.can.wait.to.get.married. *GASP* hahahaha...

I just died laughing. Everytime I see this bag I died laughing.

I texted Saren, and Amanda, and Ashley.

Was someone playing a joke on me? Did I randomly get put on one of those group mailing lists? Cause if I did. Why couldn't I get put on one of those lists where I win a million bucks. Just my luck. Good thing some of my friends are having/have had babies recently.

Can anyone say...RE GIFT? ha.

However-I'm keeping the bag. Someone else can have the formula starter kit.

Any takers?

xo.

L.

5 comments:

{Sarah} said...

hahhahahahah! I so need to do that to one of my single friends! HILARIOUS!

s.a Sadler said...

Someone's playing a weird trick on you... Trying to send you some kind of message or something

Unknown said...

Ok, this is SO crazy, because this happened to MY DAD!! He started getting parenting magazines too! ha. It's our family joke now...if he has another family out there somewhere. I mean, 3 grown kids...definitely not starting over with BABIES! That is so weird!

Ashley from Sloanbook said...

Hahaha that is hilarious!!! What a confusing and random gift in the mail?!

Ashley Sloan

ashley said...

love it!