Wednesday, May 4, 2011

.

Alright first things first.

I'm glad to know at least one other person knows what I'm going thru(thanks Terri)

Secondly. I got off my saddle tonight at spin for a whole set. Wow. My quads are burning. But.I.Love.It! Last week I wasn't able to get off my saddle. Now I can. I can't sprint off my saddle yet. But maybe next week?

Ahhhh... This just helped renew my whole outlook on my rehab. Just what I needed.

I'm rip,roaring,and ready to go. Let the games begin.

I have 7 months to reach my goal. Is it attainable? Heck yes. Am I going to knock this goal out of the park? Absolutely!

I took my measurements. I'm down 7 inches in the last 4 weeks. I'm down ZERO lbs(as of last week) I am not going to weigh myself again anytime soon, that was just depressing. I guess muscle weighs more than fat.

I really have nothing else to blog about..other than the fact that MY PARENTS ARE COMING TO CALGARY THIS WEEKEND! I convinced them to come up for the day on Saturday so I could spoil my mom for Mothers Day. Normally I drive down there. But considering all the time I've spent down there in the last 3 months. I quit, I threatened them. I guess they took my threat seriously. Either they come up here. Or they don't get to see me.

bahaha! I love it.

I don't normally threaten my parents. Doesn't usually go over too well. However, desperate times call for desperate measures.

P.S- I was talking to one of the receptionists at the gym. One of the other trainers walked in, and the receptionist told me this kid flat out hates me. Ha. I've never talked to him a day in my life. I was slightly offended at first. However, there are people I don't really know, and I just don't really like...and I don't know why. So. Whatever. He just loses out on knowing ME.

L

No comments: