Monday, March 7, 2011

Pictures at last.

So I finally got a few pictures that I can post of my knee.

I am slowly going crazy. I took pictures of myself making horse faces, making the random smile game...and texted them to Kait. She called me a nerd. Total Nerd.

I'm only a slight nerd. I however am slowly going crazy.

I asked my mom to take me to walmart today. So I could go for a walk. I'm so bored. She took me for a walk.

I hate my crutches. These things are not coming home with me.

Here are some pictures. In no particular order.

**Please note. The massive YES I had to write in huge black letters. With a black marker. So the surgeon knew what knee to operate on. That should have been a huge red flag. It was not.I had a bet going with a blogging friend( I say blogging friend because I met him thru my blog. He's a stalker. ha. We've never met in real life) that I was going to be able to run in a race in the middle in April. I'm still on crutches. I won't be running any race. I forget if we cybershook on it. Or if we had anything riding on it. Therefore, this is one bet I don't mind losing, because I'm not out anything :)

Enjoy... or not

xo.

L.




No comments: