Friday, March 18, 2011

like I said.....




I have the worlds best friends.

My bestie living in the Netherlands sent me a little care package that arrived in the mail today. Can I just say that I love getting old fashion 'snail mail'

She sent me an adorable card of an old school town, as well as stroofwaffles, some chocolate and other good treats! I love stroofwaffles. They're very tasty. Especially the ones specifically from the Netherlands.

Laura doesn't get the opportunity to come to Canada to visit very often but she was here last June(I can't believe it's been that long already) visiting her parents so I got the chance to meet her adorable son Atticus and spend some time with her. Nothing changed. Except there were kids involved in our shenanigans. I love it!

I can't wait to see you again. Thank you for the treats. Your package is on it's way. Love you long time.

xo
L.

No comments: