Tuesday, March 15, 2011

...Insecure much?

Umm yes. I am probably the most insecure person ever.

FYI- Pretty people, skinny people, people who look like their lives are well put together. Can be insecure.

Also, just because their pretty and they don't talk to you. Doesn't mean their snotty or stuck up. Maybe their just shy.

There aren't enough fingers and toes in my family to count how many times people have told me when they first met me they thought I was stuck up.

Then they meet me, get me in my element and they absolutely love me.

I'm guilty of this. We all are. I'm insecure because I'm guilty of judging other people for not talking to me. I think they're not talking to me because I'm too loud, I'm too quiet, I'm not pretty enough, I'm too tall, I like to wear my sweat pants out in public,etc

I spend all my time at the gym because then I don't have to worry about all my friends doing tons of fun things without me. Because I'm already busy.

Example: I just looked at 82 pictures of my friends on facebook. They're all having fun, and I'm not in a single picture! I'm slightly sad, and really insecure.

How do I become secure? There is 25 years of insecurities built up and I've decided I'm not going to let this ruin any more relationships I have.

Here's to becoming more secure. Ugh.

xo.

L.

P.S my first healthy recipe post is coming up. I'm headed to Calgary tomorrow for a Dr. Appt and some much needed shopping with my mama.

No comments: