Tuesday, March 15, 2011

..

We didn't talk until the day before he left. We fixed everything(as good as we could have fixed everything before he left on a mission) Now I am going to spend the next two years learning not to be insecure. Then showing him that I'm not insecure. I didn't realize how hard this was going to be.


So I wrote him in December. Sent it. I wrote him in Janurary. Didn't send it. Wrote him in Feburary. Didn't send it. Wrote him Friday. Haven't sent it. I did something tonight. Something that scared me just as much as the first time I put that sealed letter in the mail dropbox at the hospital(p.s-did you know that the minute that you drop a letter in to those slots it becomes federal property and if you try to get it back you could go to jail.) Well, after finding this out I got nervous. So I texted his brother(who happens to be a good friend) and asked for his email address. I thought email would be a little bit easier for me.


I know most people are probably thinking... If this missinoary is this girls only problem in life, she must have it pretty easy. To those people I say SUCK IT!

I just miss him. You know that saying.... You don't know what you have until it's gone. Well I didn't know how awesome he was, until he left me.

Everyone asks me how he is. I don't know what to say. Do I tell them I haven't written him in 3 months so they can talk more, or do I say he's 'good' (PS- Kyle told me he's good, he likes his trainer, and his spanish is coming along) Who knew those three things would make my day.



xo.

L.

No comments: