Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I'm alive!

I got home safely and I am indeed alive.

My mother hadn't heard from me until she called me yesterday to verify I was still alive. Actually. I called my dad when I got home so I'm pretty sure he gave her the message I didn't die.

Thanks Dad.

I've never been one to get homesick. I went to Japan for heavens sake and didn't really think about Canada or any Canadians in the slightest(sorry Madre/padre) I lived in Utah without seeing my parents for a whole semester when I was 18(and p.s. I thought I was sooo old and mature) Boy, was I wrong--That deserves a whole post in and of it's self. The 18 year olds today make me cringe. I don't think I was like that, but I can't be positive.

Anyways...

Since I've been back in the city. I've missed Taber like crazy. I've missed my mom, my dad, my sister, Pita(pain in the ass) remember him. He got his own post. And, even the dog. Maybe it's because I came back home to do a few things before I had to start work next week, but I almost wished I would have stayed there for a few more days(however, I wouldn't have gotten to enjoy the dance party with Jay and Layla til 3am Friday night, then have to get up at 7 to go to the Temple) or be at the BEST birthday party ever(that needs it's own post too) or had everyone dote over my Sunday when they saw I had returned.

I just really miss my family.

xo.

L.

No comments: