Tuesday, March 29, 2011

And so it begins....

** You know what I don't like when I blog stalk. When people don't post for like a week, then post 3 at once.** I mean give me a little pleasure throughout the week, instead of just bombarding me.

Ha. Pretty sure I had my own blogging style. Whoops.

Anyways, I'm home. I've been dreading unpacking my stuff. [The only thing in the world I hate more than animal cruelty, is having to do laundry, fold it, put it away, and/or packing/unpacking] but my dang suitcase was starring me in the face. Every morning I'd wake up and it'd still be there. Remember when you were little. Your mom would bring you your clothes to put away, but you didn't and when you came back they were magically put away?) well that doesn't happen when you're 25. Dang it. So this morning I tackled that. Now I feel like I'm really home.

I went to the gym yesterday for the first time. Everyone was excited to see me. I stretched(I've still got a slight bend in my knee which makes me limp, so I'm working on that) then I rode a bike. Best feeling EVER.

Today I flutter boarded(swimming) and aqua jogged. I'm going to ride tonight. Then hit up institute to see how many more people will be excited to see me this week. I guess you can tell I love it when people are excited to see me.

I use to do this magic trick where I'd disappear for copious amounts of time and then reappear. I'm surprised people aren't just assuming I went into hiding again. But since I'm rockin the whole 'no knee brace' thing for the first time in 6 months they get pretty excited to see me. YAY. Nothing feels better than flattery. :)

This week is full of tying up loose ends, visiting friends I haven't seen in a while, playing with my best friends adorable baby that I haven't seen since my birthday before she moves to Winnepeg for the summer, and going to the gym. I've gotten back into a routine. It's been good. I haven't been eating as much(or as much bad food) I actually think I've eaten my weight in green beans since I've been home.

Oh how I love green beans.

Happy Tuesday Everyone.

xo.

L.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Sorry I'm one of those lame bloggers :P