Sunday, February 6, 2011

I feel the need to blog

.....but I have nothing to blog about.


Really I don't.

Unless of course

You'd like to hear that I am down to a WEEK(and a bit) until I have my knee surgery.
The last 6 months have flown by, but at the same time it feels like an eternity.

I had a fabulous birthday filled with numerous facebook messages, texts, random voice mails and a wonderful dinner and a party. Amazing. I have the best friends ever.

I'm trying really hard not to get sick. Really hard. It's tough.

My trainer is cool. I thought this was going to be a long year with him. We've become friends. I've been to the gym 6x this week. I worked out with him 3x. The other 3 days I randomly ran into him,and we've worked out together. I think I'm going to have fun with him!

This trainer has hot trainer friends. He introduces me to said hot friends. This is going to be a fantastic relationship.

I've been working out with Brett for 3 weeks. A girl I work with asked me if I had a crush on him yet? Nope. Woohoo. She was surprised...because "you usually end up liking every guy you spend more than 5 seconds with" This statement made me laugh..because it's partially true. However completely false. Go figure. I love friends that know me so well.

I haven't done much this week in way of partying(wings, girls nights,etc) I've needed to recover from my partying from the last two weeks. I'm totally too old for the whole go to bed at 1am and get up at 6 business. I get grumpy- and usually have my first diet coke cracked by 9:15-gross. That's what you do when you don't drink coffee.

I'm thinking after my surgery I want to start pulling 'two a days' working out twice a day. It could be fun. It could just kill me. Only time will tell.

I'm signed up to run a race in August. 6 months post surgery. Wowie. We'll see how that goes,I'm trying to convince Brett to run with me. (I was suppose to run a race in April. That was kyboshed)


Happy almost 10 days til surgery.

xo.

L.

No comments: