Friday, February 25, 2011

7 dayyyys

It's been seven days.

Almost to the hour that I got out of recovery.

This week hasn't been as bad as I thought it was going to be. Which is a huge relief. I'm a horrible sick person. Remember.

I'm not in 'alot' of pain. I'm in the achy phase right now. I'm still on crutches. I'll probably be on crutches for another 3 weeks.

I've been with my family for 7 consecutive days. The longest I've been with them in the last 7 years. Everyone still has their sanity. There have been no fights.

It's been funny having my mom and dad put me to sleep this last week. They help me in bed, they pull up my covers, turn on my music, and kiss me on the forehead. I feel like I'm 5 again.

Now it's time for me to start doing something with my time. All I've done is sleep and watch TV. Time to read a good book, look into my spin instructing course, make a few phone calls. If the next 3 weeks go by as fast as this week has I'll be better before you know it.

xo.

L

No comments: