Monday, December 27, 2010

So.Ab, Chinese Food, Kleneex and Clothes

I forgot my camera at Sarens after her baby shower. I have no pictures from Christmas this year.

I got to Taber on Christmas Eve just in time for the traditional Chinese food Christmas Eve Dinner. So good. Came home and chilled with the family and watched Christmas movie after Christmas movie.

One of my goals in life is to own all Christmas Movies ever made. From those old school claymation movies of Rudolph to all the Christmasy chickflicks..

We woke up Christmas morning, had some breakfast, and then opened presents. I got spoiled. As usual. I got everything I asked for and more. I shouldn't have packed so many clothes because I haven't worn ONE thing I packed. I got so many new things.

I've been sick with a head cold for the last week, and I was hoping that come Christmas night my senses would come back and I'd be able to enjoy my mom's cooking. Unfortunately that was not the case. I've gone thru a few boxes of kleenex since I've been here.

I've loved being home. It's gone by way too fast. I'm excited to come home again in 8 weeks. I'll be here for a month after my surgery to recover. I'll probably end up doing the exact same thing I've done for the last 3 days. Eat, Sleep and that's really all I've done since I got here. ha. I love vacations!

xoxo

<3

No comments: