Monday, December 13, 2010

24 hours.....




If I can't even go 24 hours without missing this kid...how am I suppose to go 24 months?

This is absolutely the most silliest picture of him I could find. Which is what I wanted. Not many people saw this side of him. He's really quiet until you get to know him.

Those dang Texans better be nice to him.

I said goodbye to him last night. It was hard. Secret time. I cried...scratch that. BAWLED for like 3 hours yesterday. Not 3 hours in a row. But a good 3 hours. I'm insane. I know it.

I didn't know how I was gong to react to him leaving. I didn't think I'd cry that much. But I did. I love him. He's amazing. I may or may not have already written him a letter. a 5 page letter. Okay, it was only two pages. But still. I guess I had alot to say.

He's going to be such a good missionary. He'll leave the MTC for Houston the same day or the day before my knee surgery. Let's hope the next 6 months go by just as fast as the last 6 months. He'll be home before I know it.

I think the thing that I need to get over the most is not going to bed texting him, or waking up to an insanely random text from him. Two years and I'll get to text him again. I promise I won't become a hermit because he's gone. Mainly just to prove to him that I won't. ha.

I'll miss you Elder Sorenson.
Love you!

<3

No comments: