Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010 Recap...

2010 has been an interesting year. It started off amazingly with a surprise 24th Birthday Party hosted by my darling friend Amanda. I don't know how they're going to be able to top that for my big 2-5 ;) ha

The rest of my winter/spring was spent on random(really random) roadtrips to Utah, and Idaho to play with my friends. I started playing on a womans basketball team thru CSSC and had a blast!

Summer was spent working my tail off, floating down the bow river and playing co-ed football(we all know how well that turned out), staying out til all hours of the night knowing full well I needed to be up at 6am the next morning. Bonfires, hiking, and camping trips, stampeding it up with my friends, watching the Chucks, and going to the gradnstand show, diving and swimming(I did all that in July) cause August brought nothing but painkillers and crutches, however I was able to go to cornfest(please see my facebook album-people of cornfest) ha ha.

Fall was spent getting back into the groove of daily activities, and trying to get around on one leg, partying it up with all of my girlfriends. I went to Chuck E Cheese for the first time for my good friend Laylas 25th bday party..her party of adults was next to a party of 5 and 6 year old children, but that didn't stop us from fighting those little terrors off the skiballs. ha.

My winter has been spent mostly working, and working out. Going to wings with my friends, and having wicked fun dance parties and hanging out with my family. I got to say goodbye to my best friend who is serving a mission in Texas.


My winter/fall/summer has not included- spinning, diving, outdoor ice skating, or sledding. However I'm not sad about it anymore. Next year I'm going to get to do ALL of those things. YAY!

Remember that one time this time last year that I was planning a super sweet 25th bday trip. Well since 3 weeks after my birthday I'll be having knee surgery I've decided to hold off on that, and wait until after I'm all better. Then somewhere warm, with beaches and swimming will be welcoming me for a week long dive trip. :)


Now that I've gone over the good points AND the bad points in 2010 it doesn't really seem that bad. I guess I need to be grateful for the bad, to recognize the good.

*Point taken* I learned my lesson. Now no more broken bones/injuries EVER again please

xoxo
<3

No comments: