Thursday, December 30, 2010

Ugh....

Whoever thought it would be a good idea to work in between Christmas and New Year's needs to be stabbed in the eye, and clearly has too much authority to work these days.

* I think I have threatened to stab a dozen people in the eye since 8am yesterday morning * I will continue to do so until 4:30 tomorrow afternoon.

I need another break. Normally after a holiday or vacation I feel refreshed. Not this time.

Biggest gong show EVER. E.V.E.R. No joke.

I realize my next 'vacation' will come after my surgery, but I would WAYY rather be drunk off pain meds than dealing with the issues I've been dealing with for the last 36 hours.

Yesterday, I felt better after a nice long workout last night. Maybe tonight I'll feel better after a nice long workout. Then I'm off to a little pre' new years party PARTY!

I'm so happy to have all my Calgary friends home for the holidays. Now I can play with them.

Okay, so maybe I'm a little happier after admitting that I openly threatened to stab people in their eye.

xoxo
<3

No comments: