Sunday, November 14, 2010

Life is.....

Really hard sometimes.

Why does my brain play silly tricks on me.

I was sitting in church today thinking about my knee. What else?

I'm getting super nervous too meet with my Surgeon Tuesday.
I think I'm scared he might tell me that I need to wait, or that he can't do anything for me for a while due to lack of OR times.

I was talking to my friend Dan. He tore his ACL after me in Canada.(he's from Arizona) he dropped out of college, quit basketball(he was up here to play) went home and already had his surgery.

I'm jealous.

Oh my only Christmas Wish is a Surgery. It will literally be a Christmas Miracle.

One minute I'm happy. The next I'm not. I'd say I'm bi-polar but I think that's just the in's and out's of being a girl. Boo.

Some changes are going to be taking place within the next month. I'm not too sure how I feel about them. Someone is leaving me. I don't know how I feel about that. Someone is coming back to me. I don't know how I feel about that.

<3

1 comment:

{Sarah} said...

Good Luck today! I'm thinking about you! Text me when you are out!