Thursday, November 4, 2010

Best phone call ever!!!

Ha.

I wish I had some smart ass come back for the whole 'best phone call ever' bit. But I don't.

My Surgeon called.

I meet with him in a WEEK and a half. The sports med Dr that I met with said I wouldn't get a consultation for 2-4 months. Ha. Sucker. Everyone that I talk to about this is super surprised. I guess I have karma on my side.

I must be doing something right.

If all goes according to plan. They say surgery falls 2-6 weeks after initial consult. I guess there's a blessing for having such a serious injury. I get seen sooner.

I see a light at the end of the tunnel.



** Side note ** I had a conversation with my grandpa today. He is such a funny person. He was talking about how he can't believe I live in Calgary because it's such a horrible city, and everyone gets shot. Then he straight up looks at me, and says if he lived there and anyone tried to mess with him he'd 'pop em' cause Imma gangsta.

A 76 year old man calling himself a gangsta. I died laughing. He couldn't imagine why I was laughing so hard.

I guess I get my sense of humor from him.

<3

No comments: