Thursday, September 16, 2010

This boy!



This is a really horrible picture. It's of the back of his head....because there are no other pictures of us on this computer... and all his facebook pics are of him playing football....



Here's a better one of him at his brothers wedding. He's the 2nd from the right. Isn't he cute!?! Ha he's going to kill me if he sees this... HOWEVER, that is my best friend! I just love him! He's amazing, tall, athletic, super cute and a lot of fun!

And the People of HOUSTON TEXAS get to keep him for two years!!! I am so excited. Troy got his call today, and he's going to be going to the Houston Texas East mission, speaking spanish!! He was sooo stoked. He wanted to speak spanish so bad!

A girl in our ward last week came up to him, and they were chatting about missions and she looked him dead in the eye and said he was going to Houston Texas speaking spanish@ Little does she know that she was dead on!

I am beyond excited for this experience he's about to go on. He reports to the MTC Dec 15. I don't know why it's so hard for me to grasp that he's going to be gone in 89 days. That seems like a lot, but it's really not. He withdrew from his classes this week at the university, and so he'll be working full time at the hospital, so hopefully I'll be able to see him more!

I'm so proud of the decision he made to serve a mission, and I know that he will be blessed for it, and I'm already excited for when he gets back.

Congrats...

I love your freakin guts(If you read this) ha

<3

1 comment:

Elizabeth Downie said...

I just found your blog from the Singles Ward blog and normally wouldn't comment but I served in the Texas Houston East mission, Spanish speaking too so I just had to say woo-hoo!!!! It's a great mission. He'll love it. I wonder if he'll meet people I knew way back when. I hope so. :)