Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Dear Captain Obvious,

Dear Captain Obvious,

I know I am a slow poke, I know that I am slightly gimped. It is hard to walk up that huge hill that my physio told me not to(shhh)however, I still passed you,so yes I am in good shape. Maybe you should just shut up. If the only conversation starter you can seem to think of is about my leg, then maybe you just shouldn't talk to me. I'm okay with that. I'd rather not talk to anyone on that 10 minute walk to work in the morning(that use to take me 4)than be asked stupid questions, and hearing comments like "maybe you shouldn't play with guys if you're going to get hurt". I've been playing sports with guys for as long as I can remember, and this is the first time I've ever gotten hurt. I've been hurt more times playing with girls. Maybe I shouldn't play with girls anymore either! Maybe you should just zip it. ;) If you want to stare... Stare. Just don't make it obvious. I am well aware that there is an over dramatic blue and white brace taking up the better part of my right leg. I know it's there. Trust me. You don't need to make me feel like an alien. mmkai!

With love,

Lachele x<3x<3

Haha, as you can probably tell, I'm getting tired of hearing those phrase come out of peoples mouths. Sometimes I wonder what people are thinking when they talk to me. Now, I'm a very random girl so for me to wonder why people say what they say... should be saying something shouldn't it? I'm okay with people asking me what happened, but I don't need sympathy. If I wanted sympathy I'd call my grandma...and since I don't have one anymore I don't need it!

<3

2 comments:

Liz said...

HA HA... you crack me up! I HATE when people stare. Next time just say, yeah it's been there for awhile.... and then turn away.

Love the new set up p.s.

Lachele said...

Thank you, Thank you!!

They could also try taking a picture... Ugh, ha ha.

P.S I might be coming down to Utah in a few weeks, I want to try to make it down south, so if I do... you my dear are the first person on my list of people to call!!