Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I slightly feel violated....

why?

Now before you all go laughing at me, just hear my side of the story.

I was grocery shopping, minding my own business... I went to the register to pay for my food, when the cashiers changed. I looked up and saw a guy in my ward. Nice kid. Don't really know him, but he started ringing thru my food for some odd reason I started feeling violated. Like he was judging me for the things that I had bought. I've never felt like this before, but as he was ringing thru my 4 bananas, my 4 apples, my cilantro, my 'tampons' *sorry about that C* I just felt him judge me. I bought mainly fruits and veggies, some quinoa...so really there was nothing he could judge harshly for.I had all healthy things.

I walked to my jeep, loaded my groceries in the back and got into my vehicle, and I couldn't shake the feeling that I had been violated. I guess buying food is a more personal thing to me than I thought.

Alright... now everyone else can judge me!

<3

No comments: