Saturday, August 14, 2010

168 Hours......

168 hours is a week..... this time last week I was lacing up my shoes on my way to go play football, as I have every Saturday for the last TWO summers. I think I can count on one hand how many weeks I missed of football. I love football!

Today I showered for the second time in a week. Do you know how hard it is balancing on one foot in a slippery shower? Cause it's pretty dang hard. I can't put ANY pressure on my right leg without my brace on. None. My knee is WAY too weak for that stuff. It took me close to an hour to shower. It took even longer to figure out the logistics of how to shower. This is going to be an interesting experience. I'm excited!

I've thought about posting pictures of my knee on my blog, but everytime that I do, blogger won't let me freakin publish my post. ( I think because I've been taking the pictures with my BB and not my actual camera) Lame. So I've uploaded pictures of my knee to facebook. If we're not fb friends then we probably should be, so you can see my pics, and if we are then you best be commenting on them. HA!


Well 168 hours down and only 1176 to go. That is if I don't have to have surgery. If I do, then I don't even want to know how many hours that will take, so we just won't count them.

xoxo

<3

No comments: