Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sick. Dreams.

I am sick right now. No surprise there. I’m always sick.

I hate that I am sick right now because:
-I can’t taste anything
-I was just getting started on my first week of P90X and was super stoked, and gungho
-I’m sick enough to not feel 100% but I’m not sick enough to stay home from work…yet.
-I’ve been taking so much medication.
-As of today @ 3:12 I’ve used a whole box of Kleenex since Monday
-I fell asleep in the shower last night… Why am I the only one who doesn’t find this weird? I’ve been falling asleep in the shower/tub since I was little.

Things I sort of like because I’m sick:
-I get to go to bed earlier, and not called a grandma.


That’s it.

Not many on the ‘like’ list. Boo.

I’ve been getting sick 10-11x a year for the past two years. That averages out to be about once a month. I know I need to go to the Dr. I already know what they’re going to say. Take Vitamins, and drink lots of fluids. There’s nothing they can do for me. My mom gets mad at me all the time because I won’t go to the clinic.

I’m going to hang out with a way good friend tonight, who is taking nutrition in school and she’s going to do a nutritional assessment on me, maybe I just need to eat better. We’ll see. I’ll keep you updated on that front.


The point of this post is that when I’m sick I have weird dreams. I remember my dreams very well, and if I wake up half way thru my dream it’s very easy for me to fall back into them. I’m not sure what that’s called, but I know my Patriachal Blessing talks a lot about me listening to my dreams, because they’ll show me what I should do (It really throws me off when I have dreams about creepy clowns and lawn knomes) But last nights dream was retardedly weird and I haven’t been able to shake it. I was diving with someone(I’m assuming my dad, since he’s usually my main dive buddy) and I lost him(which happens a whole hell of a lot when I’m diving because I get side tracked by shiny things under the water and I go off on my own, and I get lost) It doesn’t help that I don’t know how to use a compass… oyi. ANYWAYS, I lost my dive partner, then found him and he wasn’t moving, I went up to the surface and people were talking to me about how I needed to take my air to him because he had a heart attack. UMMM, if you have a heart attack underwater, another tank won’t help you(FYI) incase anyone wanted to know. Anyways, point being my dream was about diving with someone who died from a heart attack! UGH! Now I’m going to be nervous that my next dive buddy will die while we’re 60feet under the water. Frig. Dad, if you read this…don’t have a heart attack on me mmkay? Mmkay! To any of you who read this and might be a future dive partner—Don’t have a heart attack because I don’t want to do search and rescue on a pleasure dive. Thanks


Xoxo

<3

No comments: