Monday, June 21, 2010

I got a feeeeeling OOOOOOOO OOOOOOO

So, I don't know what it is....but sometimes I get these feelings that things are going to happen before they actually happen.

.Divine inspiration. Revelation. Who knows.

I was sitting in sacrament meeting with Troy listening to the speakers, when all of a sudden I got to thinking about when Troy will leave on his mission he will be speaking and how werid it would be if I was speaking with him. Well right after Sacrament we went into Sunday School...and Brother Glenn a member of my Bishopric wanted to talk to me...Tboy laughed cause he knew what was coming and just then B.G said "Tboy, you come too" HA! HA! Sucka.

So we go into a little room....

B.G- I was sitting in sacrament meeting today and I looked down at you two and thought...hmm I think we need to hear from these two. I asked the Bishop and he thought it was fantastic. We'd like you two to speak next Sunday.

Me-uhh Ok
Troy-......err....ok.

B.G-OKAY GREAT! So which one of you wants to go first?

**me thinking Troy was going to be a gentleman and say ladies first was like OOOOH ME! I want to speak first and get it over with.

Jerkface.
HA.

So I am speaking on one aspect of the Plan of Salvation. Troy is speaking on Faith. I haven't exactly decided what aspect I want to speak on. It's a very easy topic HOWEVER, it's really hard at the sametime.


You'd think for someone(me) who loves to speak I'd be happy about getting the chance to speak when normally I'd have to be quiet, but I'm not. I always get a little nervous before I speak, and while preparing but once I get up to the pulpit I am fine. If anyone has any good ideas for me...send em my way. I've already read thru the Plan of Salvation lesson in Preach My Gospel, so I'll probably steal some stuff out of there... 10-12 minutes isn't that long, but if you're not prepared it's an eternity.

I'm excited to speak with Troy. It'll be fun. We get to prepare all week together.

3 comments:

Liz said...

Hmm... that's interesting that he pulled you together at the same time....

Lachele said...

He knows us and I think he thought Tboy would say no if I wasn't there! Haha! Its all good! Bff's stick together ;)

{Sarah} said...

Hahaha!!! You are a dork!

The old people story made me laugh...

Oh, and now I REALLY want to go see Karate Kid... will you please come down here so we can play?