Sunday, May 9, 2010

Child of The YEAR!

Well if I can't be blogger of the year- I might as well be daughter of the year right?

I'm going home next weekend because my mom is getting surgery on Monday so I was planning on giving her, her Mothers Day present next weekend. However on Saturday afternoon I was bored so I called my dad and told him I was planning on coming down to Taber to surprise my mom for dinner.

I drove down there secretly hoping she would call and ask what I was doing so I could lie to her- cause seriously how many times do you get to actually lie to your mom and get away with it. LIKE NEVER...especially if you're me. My mom knows everything.

6pm rolls around- my dad stalled my mom and sister for dinner so I could surprise my mom, and I did just that. With 18 long stem roses in hand. The first words out of her mouth were "what the heck are you doing here" I'm pretty sure she MEANT to say "WOW, I'm so excited your here, this is the best surprise ever" but she didn't HA. I'll assume she liked the surprise :)

Happy Mothers day Momma. Hope you had a good day and enjoyed the loot you got. You're the best and I'm so glad you're my mom. I'd probably be dead in a gutter by now if you didn't constantly worry and check up on me. Thanks for all you do.

xoxo

<3

No comments: