Friday, April 23, 2010

My Tush Hurts....

Don't get the wrong idea.

Tboy told me not to tell too many people that my butt hurts cause they might get the wrong idea. I had no idea what he was talking about until I was walking to my jeep yesterday after work. SICK! Ugh. He's gross. Ha!

I'm taking 3 spin classes a week for the next 12 weeks. I'm super stoked! Woohoo I had my first class wednesday night and I have my next one tonight. Oh hell yah! It was such a good workout. I was really surprised. My instructor is 4.5 months preg with TWINS and shes probably half the size of me. She kicked my TRASH! But it felt soooo good. I was expecting to be super sore but I haven't been(except for my tush) I need padded shorts or a padded seat maybe! I'm really excited.

I've gotten remotivated with the help of Kait :) I've worked out every single day this week, weights and cardio. I feel fantastic right now. woohoo!!

----------------------

Today we had a Mexican Fiesta at work. It was sooo awesome. I WILL post pictures. I have my camera sitting right beside me and I will load them later. :) So much fun. Good food, and semi good company ha ha!

----------------------

I am so excited for summer. It's been really nice lately and so I've been able to spend my breaks at work outside. I can't wait til the end of this semseter when Tboy starts working up here again... we'll be able to walk to work and eat lunch together!

----------------------

Tomorrow I am going to Princess Island Park with Kait and Ruthie to play, skate and bike ride for a few hours, then have a picnic and play some football. I am super excited! She's such a doll, and I love spending time with Kait.

----------------------

Walking to work the other morning I had an encounter with Gary... Gary the GOOSE! He's sooo cute! He ate half my breakfast. It's fun seeing him every morning and afternoon as I'm on my way to work. The other day he wasn't there to greet me in the field and so this was the following converation I had with Sarah

**The field is two blocks from a major road in Calgary(memorial) and on the other side of memorial is the bow river where the geese chill.

Sarah- I wonder where Gary goes when he doesn't meet us before and after work.
Me- He probably chills at the river

*puzzled look on my face*
Me-WAIT, how does Gary cross memorial?
Sarah- He flies Lachele.
Me-Ugh, yah I never thought of that, I've been worried about him crossing the street for the last two days. HA!

Oh man, sometimes I am not the brightest person ever ha ha.



xoxo
<3

6 comments:

Mormon Bachelor Pad said...

Ahh, spin class, one of the many reasons I'm glad I am a man.

colleenroselle said...

ha my last exboyfriend was like a professional cyclist so i don't really understand mbps comment.
but spinning classes are the fastest things to shredding inches im not even kidding. they are the besssst

Lachele said...

Theres a dude in my class l don't know how he does it! I was still sore from wed! It was awesome tho! Woohoo for shedding inches l like the sound of that!

Single Ladies said...

I hope you missed us...
Come check out the newest post!

-What Happens In Provo Girls

* Mallorie * said...

me thinks it is time for another update eh?

Kait au Lait said...

Awe. I love you.