Thursday, April 15, 2010

ARGGGGGGGGGG

Oh hello!

Blogging friends/real friends I am sorry for neglecting you. Really I am, I know this statement is becoming all too common on my blog. I don't blog very often.

I am so busy, so frusterated and my mind is racing a million miles a minute.

Recap:

UTAH

Utah was a blast, it was freezing the whole time we were there, and it got nice after we left. Conference was great, I was able to get into two sessions in the Conference centre, and was able to spend a good portion of my time on Temple Square. We went up to Park City, and well it was a day of shopping well spent. I love shopping, but I need to be in the right mind frame to do so. I was not, however I did come away with a brand new bag-coach bag. It's beautiful. I paid $100 bucks for it. SCORE!** Please look on facebook for pictures, cause we all know I say I'll add pictures but really I will most likely never get to it. -- not with this computer anyways, once I get a nice new one that will be a different story-- I never got to see as many people as I wanted. Actually I only saw two(other than Mal) Eric and Aaron. I really need to make a solo trip again real soon to see the people I never got the chance to visit with. I am sorry. It was kind of a crummy trip in terms of visiting people. Sad story. I got to spend a little bit of time with my friend Tyler that I haven't seen in a really long time. He's awesome! I miss him sometimes. I got to see Brettski, Orrsie, Chase. I met some way cool people. I loved Mal's roomates. They're so stinkin cute, and WAY fun! Oh and seriously one of my most fave people I got to run into was Random(Ariana) AND Tank! Tank is so cute. I am excited to meet baby tank in a few months. Ariana and Nate promised to bring Tank to Canada so I can meet him! woooooohooooo

Thanks for letting us stay with you :)


BRI'S WEDDING

Is tomorrow. Holy cow. I remember when it was still 4 months away, and I had 4 months to get into the best shape ever. Well that did NOT happen. Ugh. I am really mad at myself for that. Sorry for ruining your pictures with my chubby mug. Boo. Oh well what can ya do. As soon as this wedding is over, I am starting my 3 class a week spin class, and sports-now that it's warm football is a go again, and basketball monday nights, volleyball thursday night WITH my regular work out. I'm hoping that I can stick to it this time. :) wish me luck. I'm going to need it. Oyi. Any of you who know me well enough to have my number, feel free to text me to make sure I'm doing what I say I'm going to do!

work is work. Boring.


It's spring, and it's time to do my spring cleaning. I think one of the reasons I feel so flustered is cause my room is a MESS, I have too many clothes-- I need to get rid of half of them. I am going to put all my winter clothes in storage, I'm going to get rid of a bunch of clothes I don't wear, I'm going to go thru all my stuff down in storage, get rid of what I don't need, pack up as much as I can that I don't use, and re arrange my room within the next few weeks. I need a fresh new look.

--who am I kidding. I need a new place to live. I don't think my roomates read my blog, but if they do I guess they will now know how unhappy I am living with them. I have zero connection/relationship with either of them, I pretend I'm on the phone when they come home so I don't have to talk to them. They're both considerably older than me, having nothing in common with me,and I think I can attribute living with them as a reason that I am grumpy, and hermitty for the past two years. UGH. If anyone wants to live with me, or knows of a better place to live please let me know. I'm hoping before fall hit's I'll have a new place to call home, with cool roomates.

Now that my pitiful rant is over, and I've blogged this month, I'm pretty sure I'm done. I don't really miss blogging. It's sad. I miss my blogging friends tho. Once I get things figured out I will be sure to let everyone know.


xoxo
<3

No comments: