Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Lifes GREATEST Mysteries

Seriously have you ever thought about the wonders and the mysteries that our world has. Some are soooo incredible you just bask in the awesomeness of them, and some you want to know how/why. Some great wonders/mysteries are:

- The Grand Canyon

- Nature

- Sunrises/sunsets

- Waves

- Cute boys haha

- Hair straighteners

- Make up

- Razors

** Ok, so the last few aren't really wonders or mysteries of the world but this last one still has me baffled, and if anyone can shed any light on the situation I'd appreciate it GREATLY!


- Why I woke up with less clothing than when I went to bed, and why I woke up backwards in my bed.


I'll never know.. hmmmm, and it's had me bugged all day long.

<3

4 comments:

{Sarah} said...

What clothing did you loose?

Were you alone? LOL

Lachele said...

haha.... ummm I lost EVERYTHING, which is two layers, 4 items of clothing.... two tops and two bottoms. It was REALLY werid!

I think I was alone...ha ha I was alone when I went to bed, and when I woke up.

{Sarah} said...

WEIRD!!! Seriously weird. I take off my socks in the night, but that is about it.

Lachele said...

You're telling me.
Luckily I woke up fully clothed this morning. It was pretty werid tho. I have no answer as to why I woke up backwards and naked