Thursday, February 4, 2010

Updates....

FYI....

- Since the night I woke up with no clothes on, that has not happened again. Thank goodness.

- I've been 24 for a whole 6 days, and I'm glad that no one has asked me my age yet. *shutter*

- I'm excited for this weekend. Canmore roadtrip with Mandy.

- I started re-running from my week hiatus last week. Not as painful as I expected it to be. My time wasn't even off, I sure felt like a fatty last week tho!

- I love love my dark hair now, it's official. It took me a few days to get use to it, but now I love it.

- I think people that add you to facebook to stalk you, find out what you've been up too, talk to you for a week, then when they've decided they're done talking to you delete you. Seriously, delete me once-shame on you, delete me twice-shame on me, but there's not going to be a 3rd time. I haven't seen this 'friend' who really hasn't been a friend in 3 years. He lives down in Utah/wyoming, and he acts like a girl( I secretly hope he stalks my blog, so he sees that I called him a girl) He's going thru some stuff right now...so maybe I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and just let it slide as him having a sissy fit.

- I'm excited for this coming spring/summer events and trips I have planned with my friends. I really hope that 24 isn't going to be as bad of a year as I'm assuming it's going to be.

- I've LOVED playing basketball again. So fun!

- I need to start being friends with girls more, because everytime my guy friends get girlfriends, we're not really friends anymore...cause most girlfriends are intimidated by their boyfriends lady friends. Lame. My friends list is slowly decreasing. Ugh.

- I have yet to beat brick breaker on my blackberry and I've had it for two years.

- I need to stop letting other peoples attitude determine MINE. This is a big problem for me.



*** I really want my followers to get to know me more, if you have any questions for me, please leave one in my comments and I will answer them.*** I love learning about the people I blog stalk, so here is your chance to ask me ANYTHING in the world, and I will answer it :)


<3

7 comments:

colleenroselle said...

"Ha, waiting for missionaries... girls don't do it. It's a waste of two years. Been there done that! Ugh."



Hi! I noticed that you said this on the MBP blog haha so....what happened?! I really really wanna hear your story! (if you don't mind).
my email is colleenroselle@hotmail.com

Lachele said...

....email is sent Colleen.....

I hope you enjoy the nice little story :)

Single Ladies said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Single Ladies said...

Lachele,
I loved your post! :) Excited to follow your blog too!
How did you hear about WHIP (What Happens in Provo)??
What took you to Canada?

-Sierra

Lachele said...

I have no idea how I found it... I was ust blogstalking... "single Ladies" caught my eye...and the rest is history.

I'm from Canada... I just went to school in the states <3

Kate Weber said...

Cute post! I am new to the blog, and I feel like I might need to read a few more posts to figure out why you woke up without clothes in the first place. Haha. Can't wait to read more!

Lachele said...

Aww thanks lady!!
If you figure out the mystery of WHY I'm not wearing any clothes when I wake up sometimes... please let me know. So far I think the smurfs came in the middle of the night:) haha.

I hope you like the rest of the posts, I'll be sure to go check out your blog too <3