Tuesday, February 23, 2010

ha..ha...ha.....

-I had a good workout last night. The best workouts are the ones that don't even feel like workouts.

-I schooled like 4 boys last night in a game of basketball at FHE. R.E.S.P.E.C.T ha ha

-They convinced me to get a 'gold card' at fabutan cause I tan SO much. Why didn't I think of this sooner? 15% off all product, unlimited tanning all for 31 bones a month. I know that tanning isn't THAT good for me. But I like it, and I look cute tan. My mom made me do it.

-I need new running shoes. Mine are getting old, and it's probably the reason my hips/shins kill

-I'm hoping I get a HUGE fat check from the gov't in April

-I need to make my Temple Rec interview. It's been almost a month. :(

-I need to get my hair dyed again before Utah-- It's fading.

-I suck at saving money for Utah. Ugh.

-I need the seats of my jeep detailed. I got cake all over them *don't ask*

-I need to wash my jeep. Puddles just don't cut it.

-I need to start taking more pictures. I need to remember my young years.

-I wish my hair would grow. Biotin here I come.

-I wish I had bigger eyes. I have tiny eyes. *atleast they're a hott blue*

-I realized I don't actually care about the Olympics. Luke updates me on the medal count cause he knows I won't have the foggiest idea if he didn't

-Since when did 'figure skating' become 'Ice dancing' HA.

-Boys in Calg's s.u.c.k

-I love Velv-grasshead.

-I miss Roxy(my parents dog)

-I miss my parents- My mom didn't call me for two weeks, and when I said I hadn't talked to her for sooooo long, her reply "well I just read your blog and know what you're doing" Ugh.

-I thought I lost my wallet, it was only in my gym bag. ugh. thank goodness

-I can't wait for Saturday flag football to start. Hurry up spring. :)

-I miss Jay. She's off in the Canary Islands right now.

-I need a vacation.

-I'm excited for Bree's wedding.

-I'm excited about my new workout.

-I love my family.

- HURRY UP SUMMER!


<3

No comments: