Thursday, January 14, 2010

Remember when.....

Yesterday I was having a convo with some friends about back in the day.. It's fun to remember all the things that I use to do when I was little, and even from highschool(that was 6 years ago.) HOLY shizah! I'm getting old. I am 23 years and 348 days old(yup, thats right it's almost my birthday. I hate my birthday... read back to last years post. HA)

-In kindergarden I liked this boy that lived close to me named Mark Christensen and I use to put my head on his shoulder during reading time. I wonder whatever happened to him.

-My mom use to dress me up in these HIDEOUS sweatpant suits(Matching top and bottoms.) Not just sweat suits. MATCHING top and bottom everything.

-My mom also use to do my hair for pictures in a way that made me look like a GRANDMA when I was SEVEN! ugh. I'm still scarred from that. Thanks mom.

-I had a babysitters club, pony pal club and some other random club where we would have to walk in a line on the play ground, it went Kristen J, Jaylene B, Me, Chelsea T. HAHA!

-I loved goosebump books.

-We had a trampoline growing up and we would make up routines and show them to our parents.

-We went swimming all the time during the summer when we were little and we would make up syncronized swimming routines and present them.(I was cool)

-My sister and I begged my parents to let us share a room and have bunkbeds and then when we got what we wanted I hated it and always kicked Kayla out of my room.

-I had a slambook(thank you mean girls) in grade 6 where we made fun of this boy in our grade who loved spice girls.

-I thought my grade 6 social teacher Mr. Hansen was sooooo hott.

-I got my licenece EIGHT years ago in 15 days. UGH.

-I went to my first boy/girl party when I was 12 at Kathryn Haslams house.

-I remember my first stake dance. I danced to truly,madly,deeply with Nelson Porter :)

-I use to play dress up until the DAY I graduated highschool.... ok so my Grad Eve(not even joking I have pictures to prove it.)

-My best friend Lane and I use to go on stalking missions in Rhonda.( OH help me RHONDA) I loved that car. soooo hott.

-We use to make movies in highschool-one time we made a super scary movie and my friends dad had to re-dedicate their house.

-Lauren, Amber and I use to sneak into Lanes house(when no one was home, cause they ALWAYS left their house open) and scare him or do something to his room.


That's about all I got for memories right now. I'm trying to find a scanner so I can scan in some old pictures and show you just how cool I use to be :)


<3

2 comments:

Diva's Drama said...

Redeicate their house? What religion where they?

Anonymous said...

Ok I totally made up routines on our tramp and love Goosebump books.