Thursday, January 14, 2010

I hate germie wormies... ewwww

Ok, so anyone who knows me knows that I hate germs, I hate dirty surfaces I hate it all. I hate the thought of something being dirty. HOWEVER, if it's just me who's using it then I can go about a week before I need to clean it( I'm talking about my desk and supplies at work right now.) I clean everything more throughly. TRUST ME.

So yesterday this lady in my dept started using my hole punch. I'm not going to lie I totally got the heebie jeebies seeing her use my hole punch. It got to the point where I asked her to stop, and to get her own.(I know right.) RUDE. Well it's my stuff. Get your own. She gave me a dirty look. She literally brushed my hair with her arm from reaching so close to grab it. I'm pretty sure A. you should ask to borrow something that isn't yours. and B. SICK get your own. My name is CLEARLY written on all my supplies so they can't get stolen. :) Yup I'm that kind of person. I have my desk put together in certain order when I leave for the day, and when I go on breaks and when I'm going places, so I know if something is moved when I get back. Today someone else went to grab it, and didn't even ask(seriously so rude) So I said something, and she got all pissy(she's still talking about how mean I am.) Oh well Donna. Oh well. UGH! Anyways I came back from my break and my stapler and my hole punch(as shown below) were moved. SICK someone touched it. UGH so gross.



I just get sick thoughts about where peoples hands have been. I don't know if they were just picking their nose, or if they washed their hands after wiping their bum... ugh. *shutter* Sorry get your own stuff. Below is a picture of my desk. I have stuff strewn all over it, because thats the way I found it after my break, now that people know I hate it when they touch me stuff they've been doing it all day. (yes, I work with children.) Some of these women are my moms age or older. They're soo childish. I don't know who did it, but I just don't care to investigate as to who it is. I've moved somethings around on my desk so they can't find my hole punch and stapler very easily. mwhaha. That's what you get jerks.






I hope they wash their hands, but considering I get sick so easily I need to take proper precautions. I don't use the railings on escaladers, I don't touch elevator buttons or door knobs without something between that surface and my hand, and I don't use railings on the bus. SICK. BLAH!

Am I too clean? Oh well. Deal with it and LEAVE MY STUFF ALONE!


<3

6 comments:

Diva's Drama said...

I'm not a neat freak but I HATE public stuff...

Like for public bathrooms... I use my foot to open the door. I hate when the trash can isn't located direcetly by the door so I don't have to touch the handle....

Lachele said...

Don't even get me started on public bathrooms! I squat and I flush thw toliet with my foot!!

I turn the taps on and off with papertowel and I open all doors with papertowel!

Lachele said...

Don't even get me started on public bathrooms! I squat and I flush thw toliet with my foot!!

I turn the taps on and off with papertowel and I open all doors with papertowel!

{Sarah} said...

I hate public stuff too! It is why I am so greatful I have boys, since I can just get them to stand and pee, instead of trying to hold them over the toliet when they need to go in Wal-Mart (YUCK!!!)

Anonymous said...

If you ask me your the child! The fact is that the hole punch and stapler are your works and you pissed everyone off by putting your name on them. So childish!! FREAK OCD!!! Why do you even come out you should just stay in your cave grinch.

{Sarah} said...

Ok, so that comment before me has anger management issues, but whatever :S

Ps. I have three boys... they do wash their hands... but you sure you can handle it when you stay over... lol! I am super excited... be prepared to eat lots of food, watch girly movies, and stay up WAY TOO LATE!