Tuesday, December 29, 2009

What I'll Miss The Most.....

Well, I'm back at work..... and I'm surprised that I'm not tearing out my hair yet. It's not THAT bad, but now that I said that it's going to get really bad(just my luck)


I've been thinking about what I'm going to miss the most now that Christmas is over... I've narrowed it down to 3 things.

.1. Christmas Music on the radio <3 it.

..2.. Diet coke in glass bottles-- I feel like I only ever see coke(diet) in glass bottles at Christmas. I think I've drank more than my fair share of it tho. I could probably hold off til next year.

...3... Giving service, I give service throughout the year, but Christmas time is an excuse to serve those you don't normally serve, OR serve someone who you want to, but don't want to get looked at werid--Does this make sense?


What are you going to miss about this time of the year? I'm excited to make my new years resolutions. Stay tuned for that post, it'll be interesting :)



<3

4 comments:

{Sarah} said...

I miss how excited my kiddos are every morning as they plug in the tree and open another chocolate on their advent calender. Their excitement makes it so much better :D

Jules AF said...

I miss the pine tree smell. Some people think that's only appropriate around Christmas.... But it reminds me of Lake Tahoe in the summer, so I love it all the time.

Declarations of a Drama Diva said...

Family time! No homework and playing in the Snow! :P

Mormon Bachelor Pad said...

Mistletoe.