Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Waxing mistake.....

Ok, so while I was unpacking all of my loot from Christmas(P.S my room is totally pimped out) too bad the only one who ever really sees it is me... hmm oh well....

Anyways, so I found my waxing pot-one from my friend who is a professional waxer(is that what they call it?) well, she is, and for Christmas last year she got me my own waxing set like the one she uses at her salon. There are 3 different types of wax(for different areas) and these pre-treatment,and post treatment creams. Well, I heated up the wax to wax my eyebrows(I'm pretty much a pro at it) and I cut the strips, and applied the wax, put the strip over top, rubbed in the direction of the hair and went to pull it off..... and the strip came off, but the WAX, yah that was still stuck to my face. :( I looked at the wax and it was the 'least sensitive' wax that you would use for *ahem* down there.... and well.... uhh.... it was stuck on my face(and if you're close with me, and we're bbm(blackberry messanger) friends, you may or may not have recieved the picture proof of this) and if you're VERONICA, you'd laugh your ass off at me. :( -- It pays to be bbm friends with me, you'll recieve "laugh your ass off" pictures regularily. So, I started freaking out, and grabbed the wax off lotion and applied it GENEROUSLY, and it wasn't coming off, my fingers were sticking to my eye, wax was getting EVERYWHERE, and I was having a minor melt down. After half a bottle of wax off, some soap, warm water(scalding hot) my face has merely been rubbed raw. Atleast I only did the onside....(Always looking on the brighter side of things)

Pretty sure from now on, I'll just go stop being a cheap ass, and pay for her to do it.



<3

2 comments:

Declarations of a Drama Diva said...

"Ahem*" he he!!

Lol.... I'm still laughing about that one.

I'm sorry I hope all ended well. And way to be possitive!

Lachele said...

haha, yah it came off, and there are not long lasting effects as of today, unless randomly sometime today my face breaks out...

weeeelllll haha thats what it was for...... the *ahem* parts haha