Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Balance.....

I have a problem with balance in every aspect in my life. I'm constantly making lists, and checking them twice, and I get stressed out if I have more than 2 or 3 things to do and they're not written down. Us Bigelows have short memories...hell so do the Wickens' I'm pretty sure I'm hooped!

**Just for the record** I never use to get stressed, I use to handle it like a champ. I had lists for getting unstressed. It's just a viscous cycle.


Anyways. I'm reading back on a lot of my posts(sorry for all the grammar, and spelling mistakes) I never said I was good in English. I'm more of a science/math girl--bet ya never took me for one of them huh? no one ever does. ** HOLY SOOOOO OFF TOPIC ** As I was saying. I've read back on a lot of my posts, and well, they're SO RANDOM! I have all sorts of crap mixed in with everything. So here's my question. Do I spend the majority of my time blogging about funny/life things and add a few spiritual posts in every once in a while(weekly) or do I just write it as it happens, and have a melting pot of posts so to speak?

I need advice. Also, I want a cute blog back ground, some cute font, maybe some buttons, but I'm blogging stupid and I don't know how to do it. Anyways wanna give me a tutorial? I'll send you something cool in the mail(maybe)... Ok I totally will :)


<3

5 comments:

Declarations of a Drama Diva said...

Just do it how life comes. That way it's about you telling about your life and not just random parts. :) That's what I think anyway.

Also... I am blogging retarded... so if anyone can give me pointers.... I'd love it!

{Sarah} said...

I would do it as it comes too! That's the way life happens, so that is how your blog should happen too.

Also, I have no idea how to make the fonts cute. I wish I did. If you find someone to help you, tell them to come help me next.

Lachele said...

then the two of you better contribute to the 'something' cool I need to send them, OR send me something cool for helping you :) ha ha!

Little Miss Paige said...

Here is how to find everything:
http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/blog-secrets.html

That is so ironic that you know them all! All my roommates were from Calgary so I have a few friends from there.

I hope your RS lesson goes great! I'm sure it will.

XOX

chelseyk17 said...

lachele, i love your mix of posts. you have a way of writing them that just gives me a chuckle ... in a good way. i say keep doing what you're doing, because i like it!