Thursday, December 10, 2009

Shout Out....MBP

Ok, Ok, So I totally have this shout out that I'm going to do right now. If you remember about a month ago I came across whatnot2date.blogspot.com and I thought it was classic, she was right about alot of things, and she had some good ideas. Well I was reading her latest blog entry and it was her 'opinion' of another blog that one of her readers suggested that she read. WELL of course I had to go there and read it.... 3 days later I'm FINALLY finished reading the WHOLE blog, and I'm at a loss for words! It's seriously sooooo funny!

What I wouldn't give to be one of the girls in their blog... ha ha.... (I'm being sarcastic) It definately keeps me entertained thats for sure! Thanks boys!

If you get a chance, and have some time... go read mormonbachelorpad.blogspot.com and let me know what you think!


<3

2 comments:

Jules AF said...

I used to read that blog. I can't anymore. It makes me want to commit suicide. It gives me NO HOPE about the dating world.

Lachele said...

I'm scared everyone boy is like this... I may or may not have broke up with a guy recently due to feeling like I was being played...and getting mass flirting texts... ha ugh!