Monday, December 14, 2009

Everything Means Nothing.....

This is my NEW motto for life. Courtesy of this really cute blog that I found. I feel like this girl and I are sisters, or maybe just twins. Oh Drama Diva how I love you. I like to think I don't have drama in my life....but let's get real! I do, I HATE it tho.

I'm a young adult girl....who reads too much into things, and gets worked up over more than I should..... Hence the reason that from now on... "Everything means nothing" I'm going to stop reading into things. I'm looking for crystal clear-cut answers and if I don't get them, I'm not wasting my time.

I'm curious to see how many other girls read too much into things, get excited too early for "things" and then end up being disappointed in the end. I can have to do with ANYTHING. Please post your feelings on this matter. I surely hope that I'm not the only one who feels like this.


P.S I'm a little sad that no one read-commented on the mormonbachelorpad.blogspot.com. It really is pretty dang comical. The thoughts of these guys probably make up for the better part of the guys we have to choose from for Eternal companions( Heaven help me.) I think this is one of the reasons my new motto came from. These guys are REDIC, but I'm pretty sure Jake is getting what's coming to him. SUCKER! I'll admit that I'm pretty upset that this blog is coming to a close(maybe), it was my form of comic relief to take my mind off some of the pathetic stuff going on in my life.(nothing too serious, just drama as Troy puts it)

<3

4 comments:

Megan said...

haha I did read some of that blog you suggested and I was so scared that all guys are secretly like them.... I had to stop reading it! It was like a car accident though....I couldn't look away.

{Sarah} said...

I read one or two posts from it... I agree it was like a car accident. I actually wanted to read more, but seriously, I have no time lately!!! Arrgghhh... one day my life will look normal again!

Declarations of a Drama Diva said...

Just remember... when you start to analyze, STOP! It can ony lead to disaster!

And thanks for reading sometimes with blogging it's like screaming into a tunnel... stress relieving... but it doesn't satisfy completely. Everyone need a little imput... so thanks. ;)

M said...

I DO read the MBP site. It totally kills me that these guys are so bloody honest!

Good pick!!