Tuesday, December 15, 2009

This is what I get......

I get the following text from my best friend last night.....

Lauren McCance: "Hey, so I think you should get married so we can hang out more."

I nicely replied....." I'm working on it."

Lauren McCance: " Well, could you work a little faster, I miss you."



Ahhhh all I could do was laugh. Lauren I miss you too. It's true I'm sure I'd see alot more of quite a few of my friends if I just jumped on the marriage bandwagon. Atleast if I just got married to see more of them, it wouldn't matter if I liked who I married, cause I wouldn't really have to hang out with JUST him all the time, Then she'd tell me to jump on the having a baby bandwagon. I see where all this is going.


All in due time Lolls...all in due time ;)



<3

6 comments:

Allison said...

Aww, Lauren sounds cute! :D I'm DEFINITELY not ready to hop onto the "marriage bandwagon", but congrats if you are! :D

Guide to Mormon Boys said...

Don't do it! Being single is fun!

-Rexi

Lachele said...

--Haha, I definately have a few more bursts of singledom energy left in me that I clearly need to get out of my system before I tie myself down...ugh!

--Being single IS soooo FUN!

chelseyk17 said...

hahaha! not going to lie, i did a mini bust out when i read this post. ps - how was the christmas get together?

Lachele said...

Chels, where WERE YOU, I was in the dollar store with my mom, and I swore I saw you. I was going to grab your bum, but how awkward would that have been if it wasn't you.... Ok, so I'm slightly pervy.. ha whoops

chelseyk17 said...

once again, i busted out at the bum comment. anyways, we were up in calgary for this christmas. next year we are probably doing christmas in calgary too, so we HAVE to have the get together after christmas.