Monday, November 2, 2009

Why?

**There's a million and 1 posts today**

When one of my friends is about to do something drastic(like cutting oh idk, 8 inches off her hair) and I don't think it'd look good. I'd probably encourage her to cut 4 off, and work her way up.

WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME NOT TO CUT MY HAIR!

I've been looking at pictures of myself over the last 6 months or so, and I HATE them all. Why didn't anyone tell me I had amazingly gorgeous long hair, and not to cut it. I miss my long hair, and right now it's in that awkward short/medium stage where I could put in my extensions but it would totally look sick and fake. UGH! I need my hair to grow now.

Sorry, I was just having a pity party, I also need to get back to the gym, and start tanning again....

Good thing I've started being a hermit again :)



<3

2 comments:

Ariana said...

I would have told you not to if you asked me :(

Lachele said...

well where were you when I needed you???

OH YA....


BOOOOOOOOTAH! :( I miss ya lady!