Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Why can't everyone just be friends.

So I've seen this happen alot lately with me, and even with people around me and I just wanna get some clarification if this is just people I know it happens to, or if it happens to everyone else.

So Person A is friends with Person B and C but Friends B and C aren't friends with each other, and Person A tries REALLY hard to have Person B and C be friends then ONNNNNNNNE day something clicks; B and C become WAY good friends and then they FORGET about Person A.<--- did all that just make sense. Ok, so Now I've been Person A before, and then I've also been Person B/C. As person B/C I've never TRIED to not be nice to person A, but it seems like whenever I try and get two of my friends to be friends they always decide they end up liking each other more than me. hmmm haha! Who knows what the deal is. I feel like I'm person A alot more than I'm either of the other ones. I have lots of friends, and so I want all my friends to be friends, so we can all hang out( WORLD PEACE) haha But somehow in the end I get left out like a sack of rotten potatoes... errrrr...

Does this happen to anyone else?


<3

No comments: