Monday, November 2, 2009

Big Halloween Let-doooooown

So, I thought I was feeling pretty good by friday, so I decided I was going to parrrtay! Yah right! I wasn't feeling good at all, and I pushed myself, and it was just no fun. Word to the WISE..if you're sick stay home..yah..Thank You Captain Obvious over here! :) Friday night was a let down.... We didn't do much.


Saturday I thought I was feeling better, so I decided I would go play football with my friends. Football was fun--it always is-- but I definately was feeling it after. I went home took a nap, showered and went over to Mandys to get ready for the halloween party with her and Marinda...but by the time I got ready, I wasn't feeling like going to a dance party, so I called it quits, went over to T-boys, and laid around all night while I got party updates from my friends..and you know what? I'm not sad I didn't go-- I had fun with him.

That was my weekend, not much to blog about but whatev.. all I can say is, it's a good thing I wore my tutu to work friday, or else T-boy would have had a bumble bee chillin on his couch :)


<3

No comments: