Monday, November 2, 2009

200 Mile Race!

It sounds worse than what it is....

Troy and I decided we needed to get in shape, and stay in shape. I suggested we have a race to see who can run 200 miles first. :) First one to reach 200 miles wins. Well Troy hates running, so he just wants to do sprints. I HATE sprints....so needless to say we will NOT be each other motivations--although he's keeping me on my toes :) Thanks! But now I really wanna have a 200 mile race. So I've got a few friends involved in this, and it's going to be fun. Each night(however often you want to) We're going to run so many miles, and we'll just subtract the miles off 200 til we reach ZERO, whoever gets to zero first wins.

I've started this with my friend Ash in Rexburg.... Tonight I'm going to go run 5 miles, so I'll only have 195 to go, and if Ash runs 10 tonight she'll be at 190. Get the drift, Anyways it's going to be super fun! Anyone who wants to join is more than welcome. I'll do it with anyone who wants to do it. ANNNNND whoever doesn't get to 200 first has to go on a roadtrip to see the other one. If I win, I'll be driving to to Sexy Rexy for a weekend of fun and OTH with Ash, and if I win, she'll be comin up to CANADAAAAAAAAAA :) It's really a win win situation, and with the new found budget my sweet little brother put me on, I'll have alot of money saved up to do some serious shopping :)

Let me know if you're interested
<3

No comments: